Marriott will introduce six US properties to its upmarket Autograph Collection brand by the end of July.
The upcoming properties include:
- The Sinclair in Forth Worth, Texas, an Art Deco four-storey hotel with downtown views;
- The Drake Oak Brook Hotel in Illinois is located next door to the Butler National Golf Course and had a multi-million dollar renovation;
- The Notary Hotel, a National Register of Historic Places-listed property in Philadelphia which has undergone a $23 million transformation;
- The Current Hotel in Florida, with panoramic views of Tampa Bay;
- Envue in Weehawken, located just across the Hudson River from Manhattan;
- The MC Hotel in Montclair, New Jersey, a contemporary hotel with MICE facilities.
The Autograph Collection currently has almost 100 properties in North America, which include its two recent openings in February: the Oaklander Hotel in Pittsburgh and Hotel Northland in Green Bay.
Since launching in 2010 with five hotels, the Autograph Collection has grown to include 170 hotels across North America, Europe and Africa. This includes 12 new properties set to open in Europe this year.
Jennifer Connell, Vice President of Brand Management and Marketing at Autograph Collection Hotels, said: “We’re delighted to welcome these distinctive new hotels to our curated collection, bringing remarkable new experiences to consumers in additional locations around the globe.”
Two Autograph Collection properties have opened in London this year – the Dixon in Tower Bridge, and Bankside in Blackfriars.