Priority Pass is trialling a new scheme that will give access to express lanes at security and passport control at select airports.
Priority Lane will initially be available for pre-booking by UK members, with prices from £4 (US$5.2) in addition to their membership fee.
Participating airports will be:
- Orio al Serio International Airport, Bergamo, Milanm Italy – security
- Palermo Airport Falcone Borsellino, Sicily, Italy – security
- London Gatwick – security and passport control
- Leeds Bradford Airport, UK – security
- Muscat International Airport, Oman – security and passport control
- Bahrain International Airport, Bahrain – passport control
Priority Pass said it expects more airports to join the program.
Bookings can be made on the individual airport guide pages on the Priority Pass website.
Priority Pass provides access to airport lounges and other experiences for an annual fee. It has added dozens of lounges this year, and in December introduced hundreds of offers on its app, including discounts, gifts and upgrade options.