Air France’s first class passengers are now being given new amenity kits with facial and body care treatments from French cosmetics company Carita.
Passengers in the French flag carrier’s “La Première” cabin (the airline’s first class offering) can get the kits in a choice of two colours: “Iced Mocha” and “French grey”. The kits have an imitation leather finish and magnetic fastening.
The kits contain:
- A moisturising and regenerating cream, “Baume de nuit” (10ml);
- An eye care product, “Combleur Fondamental” (7ml) ;
- A cream for the eyes and lips, “Soin sublimateur 3 Ors” (7ml);
- An original youthful hand serum, “Progressif Lift fermeté” (10ml);
- A comb;
- A night mask;
- Earphone covers;
- A pen with Air France’s emblem, the winged seahorse
The kits will be renewed every six months, Air France says.
In January, Air France rolled out a new series of business and premium economy class amenity kits featuring a special design marking the airline’s 85th anniversary.