Recently, the terminal 2 of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai (CSMIA)celebrated five years of its operations. An ideal blend of state-of-the-art technology and rich architecture, CSMIA boasts having a unique visual identity of its own.
We list five reasons that make CSMIA one of the best airports globally
- Pranaam GVK Guest Services aims at enhancing the overall guest experience for passengers travelling through CSMIA. Pranaam offers customised packages that include a variety of services including assistance with airline checkin, dedicated porter for assistance with hand baggage till the boarding gate, access to GVK lounge and guidance with immigration. Special packages for MICE groups are also available.
- DFS, Mumbai Duty Free spoils you for choice with its expansive range of products spread across categories such as premium liquor, high-end cosmetics, food, fashion, luxury and electronics. The product range and retail stores are designed, keeping in mind the needs and preference of international as well as domestic travellers.
- From offering excellent concierge services to a stunning dining experience GVK Lounge is the best place to unwind and relax during a hectic work trip. Located at level 3 of Terminal 2, the lounge is open to First and Business class passengers. The plush amenities available here include individual spa treatments, relaxation rooms, library and business centre among others.
- The Jaya He GVK New Museum is one of the highlights of the airport. With a focus on strengthening India’s art and culture, the museum has more than 5500 artefacts adorning the walls of the airport. Enjoy free guided tours of the museum as you depart from Terminal 2.
- Despite being the second busiest airport in India, the checkin process at CSMIA is hassle-free. It is the first airport in the country to go digital with the scrapping of boarding pass stamping to boost customer travel experience.