Lounge access provider Priority Pass has added a total of 18 new lounges across three continents in the last month.
The additions bring the group’s total portfolio to 1,263 facilities, of which 58 are “airport experiences outside of the lounge”.
The newly added lounges are located across Asia, Africa Europe, the Middle East and Latin America, as follows:
- Lebanon, Rafic Hariri International Airport, Ahlein Premium Lounge
- Oman, Duqm International Airport, Primeclass DUQM
- Russia, Baratayevka Airport, Business Lounge
- Indonesia, Soekarno – Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Blue Sky Lounge
- Philippines, Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport, PAGSS Lounge
- Indonesia, Surabya Juanda International Airport, Blue Sky Executive Lounge
- India, Thiruvananthapuram International Airport, Bird Lounge
- Nigeria, Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Airspace Lounge
- Nigeria, Lagos Murtala Muhammed Airport, First Lounge
- Senegal, Dakar Blaise Diagne International Airport, Infinite Lounge
- Senegal, Dakar Blaise Diagne International Airport, Odyssee Lounge
- Senegal, Dakar Blaise Diagne International Airport, Top Kapi Lounge
- South Sudan, Juba International Airport, Triple ‘A’ Lounge
- Brazil, Curitiba Afonso Pena International Airport, Break Travel Lounge
- Colombia, José Maria Córdova Airport, The Lounge by Global Lounge Network
- Mexico, Puerto Vallarta International Airport, VIP Lounge Puerto Vallarta Arrivals
- Costa Rica, Liberia Daniel Oduber International Airport, VIP Lounge Liberia
- Puerto Rico, San Juan International Airport Terminal A, The Lounge San Juan by Global Lounge Network
Last year Priority Pass recently increased its fees for chargeable lounge visits, from £15 to £20 per visit over and above individuals’ inclusive membership plan.
The group is continuing to expand beyond the traditional lounge provision, adding new dining, spa and relaxation experiences.
In December Priority Pass added over 800 new food, drink, shopping and spa offers and discounts at 146 airports.