This year’s Business Traveller online auction is now live, and has around 80 items ranging from flights and hotel stays to technology, meals out and airport lounge passes.
All proceeds from the auction go to The Royal Hospital for Neuro-Disability, an independent charity providing care for people living with neuro-disability.
Among the great prizes in this year’s auction include:
- Two return British Airways Club World tickets between Heathrow and New York JFK
- A Panasonic 55-inch 4K Ultra HD LED LCD Television
- 260,000 AAdvantage miles – enough for two roundtrip tickets in business class
- A one-night stay in a suite at The Rosewood London
- Two return Emirates economy tickets between the UK and Dubai
- A pair of return Eurostar tickets (one way Business Premier/ one way Standard Premier) to Paris, Brussels, Lille or Disney
- A pair of return tickets to anywhere on the Flybmi network
- A one-night weekend stay for two people at The Corinthia Hotel London
- Afternoon Tea for two people at The Ritz London
- A pair of lounge passes for the Plaza Premium Lounge, Heathrow
- A Briggs and Riley Baseline Domestic Spinner bag
- A three course dinner with wine for two people at Tom’s Kitchen
For more information on bidding, and to view all the items in this year’s auction, visit btauction.co.uk.