Ryanair has launched a new travel credit scheme, offering money off flights for customers purchasing accommodation through its Ryanair Rooms service.
The Ryanair Travel Credit programme rewards accommodation customers with 10 per cent back in credit, redeemable against flight purchases at ryanair.com.
- Customers must hold a MyRyanair account to be eligible to receive the credit
- The maximum travel credit a MyRyanair customer can accrue is €500 per transaction
- Credit will be applied within five days of checking out of the hotel accommodation for which the credit was earned
- Credit expires after 180 days of being applied to the account – any credit not redeemed within this time will be forfeited
- Credit can be used against the standard fare of any Ryanair international flight booking, but not against a domestic booking
Commenting on the scheme Ryanair’s Kenny Jacob said:
“This new initiative is a huge benefit to our customers who will see the same hotels and accommodation in Ryanair Rooms as they will in other popular booking sites, but with the major difference being the 10 per cent ‘money back’ they will receive to spend directly on flights when they book.
“Following a major upgrade to our Ryanair Rooms website, customers have even more choice, enhanced search options and a simplified booking process, ensuring they can choose their ideal accommodation, but always at the lowest prices and by offering this Travel Credit, all of our commission will be given back to the customer, resulting in even lower air fares.”