It’s been a busy year in business travel. Following on from our top 10 hits
Here are the stories at the other end of the hit parade.
Google analytics provides us with fascinating information about what piqued your interest. It also shows what failed to register.
At this time of rest, with more time on your hands, here is your second chance to read those stories you almost certainly missed.
From the leopard that closed Nepal airport to data-driven research and revelations about millennials, these are the stories that inexplicably failed to catch any attention at all.
- Ginger Hotels opens seventh property in New Delhi
- Air India Express launches daily flights between Thiruvananthapuram and Kozhikode
- Leopard shuts down Nepal Airport
- Turkish Airlines launches flights to Voronezh
- Ibis debuts in Coimbatore
- Virgin Australia begins domestic inflight wifi trials
- Millennials are more likely to travel for work with others
- Sarovar Hotels launches Efcee Sarovar Portico in Bhavnagar
- What is the UDAN scheme?
- Data helps companies decide whether business travel is necessary