Starting October 29, Jet Airways will add a third daily direct flight between Mumbai and London, as well as adjust timings of the existing two non-stop daily services on the route.
Current flights 9W118 and 9W120 which depart from Mumbai for London at 1255 and 0145 will take off at 1310 and 0230 respectively from the end of October.
Return flights 9W117 and 9W119 which currently leave London at 2120 and 0930 will depart 15 minutes earlier and 25 minutes later respectively.
New flight timings: Mumbai to London
- Departure 0230, arrival 0700
- Departure 0905, arrival 1335
- Departure 1310, arrival 1740
New flight timings: London to Mumbai
- Departure 1005, arrival 0030
- Departure 1530, arrival 0555
- Departure 2105, arrival 1125
The carrier’s B777 aircraft will continue to serve this sector.