British Airways has launched its latest World Sale, with discounts on flights and holidays departing from Heathrow, Gatwick and London City.
The sale – which starts today (August 23) and can be accessed here – runs until September 21, for travel dates from September 2016 until June 2017.
BA has included its yet-to-launch route between London Heathrow and Santiago in the sale, with fares starting from £749 return.
And the carrier’s new service between Gatwick and Cape Town – which launches on November 24, is also on offer from £695 return.
Fares have also been reduced on ski routes to Geneva (from £68 return), Salzburg (from £74 return), Friedrichshafen (from £68 return) and Innsbruck (from £77 return).
Other offers include:
- New York from £398 return in World Traveller, £1,686 in Club World and £2,2286 in First
- LA from £498 return in World Traveller, £2,128 in Club World and £3,328 in First
- Sydney from £690 return in World Traveller, £1,837 in World Traveller Plus, £3,685 in Club World and £4,805 in First
- Shanghai from £599 return, £,1099 in World Traveller Plus, £2,219 in Club World and £2,719 in First
- Dubai from £361 return, £613 in World Traveller Plus, £1,677 in Club World and £2,077 in First
Flight and hotel offers are also available in both World Traveller and Club World. Examples include:
- Barbados – seven nights at the three-star All Seasons Resort Europa, from £529 per person, travelling May 1 to June 30. Includes World Traveller return flights from Gatwick and accommodation.
- New York – three nights at the four-star Doubletree By Hilton Metropolitan – New York City, from £1599 per person, travelling February 1 to February 28. Includes Club World return flights from Gatwick and accommodation.
To access all of the offers in the World Sale, click here.