Amar Abrol, CEO, AirAsia India with the cabin crew at the press conference announcing the new routes
AirAsia India has added Hyderabad to its route map after receiving its seventh aircraft — A320.
The 180-seater aircraft will fly daily between Hyderabad and Bengaluru, and Hyderabad and Goa from September 22.
Further, the airline will act on the government’s ‘Connect India’ mission, to improve connectivity to tier II cities, by adding a daily service between Bengaluru and Guwahati in the Northeast. This will also commence from September 22.
- Flight I5-1512 from Bengaluru to Hyderabad; departure 1410, arrival 1525 from Wednesday to Monday; and departure 1615, arrival 1730 on Tuesdays
- Flight I5-1515 from Hyderabad to Bengaluru; departure 1915, arrival 2020 from Wednesday to Monday; and departure 2140, arrival 2235 on Tuesdays
- Flight I5-1513 from Hyderabad to Goa; departure 1550, arrival 1710 from Wednesday to Monday; and departure 1755, arrival 1915 on Tuesdays
- Flight I5-1514 from Goa to Hyderabad; departure 1735, arrival 1850 from Wednesday to Monday; and departure 1940, arrival 2110 on Tuesdays
- Flight I5-1982 from Bengaluru to Guwahati; departure 0710, arrival 1015 from Wednesday to Monday; and departure 0905, arrival 1205 on Tuesdays
- Flight I5-1983 from Guwahati to Bengaluru; departure 1045, arrival 1345 from Wednesday to Monday; and departure 1235, arrival 1550 on Tuesdays