Members of Hyatt Hotels’ loyalty programme World of Hyatt can now earn and redeem points when staying at most properties of Alila Hotels and Resorts.
10 participating Alila properties in Asia, the Middle East and the US have already been integrated into the World of Hyatt programme (as of June 26):
- Ventana Big Sur – an Alila Resort – Big Sur, California
- Alila Solo – Solo (Surakarta), Central Java, Indonesia
- Alila Seminyak – Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
- Studios at Alila Seminyak – Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
- Alila Ubud – Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
- Alila Villas Uluwatu – Uluwatu, Bali, Indonesia
- Alila Villas Koh Russey – Koh Russey, Sihanoukville Province, Cambodia
- Alila Bangsar – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Alila Manggis – Karangasem, Bali, Indonesia
- Alila SCBD – Jakarta, Java, Indonesia
A further three properties will join from July 15:
- Alila Diwa Goa – Salcette, Goa, India
- The Diwa Club by Alila – Salcette, Goa, India
- Alila Jabal Akhdar – Jabal Al Akhdar, Oman
And another three from July 16:
- Alila Fort Bishangarh – Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
- Alila Anji – Anji, Zhejiang, China
- Alila Wuzhen – Jiaxing, Zhejiang, China
However, Alila Jakarta, Alila Purnama and Alila Yangshuo will not participate in World of Hyatt.
The introduction of Alila Hotels and Resorts into the World of Hyatt programme comes after Hyatt’s acquisition in November 2018 of lifestyle hotel management company Two Roads Hospitality, whose former brands include Thompson Hotels, Joie de Vivre Hotels, Alila Hotels and Resorts, Destination Hotels and Tommie.
Thompson Hotels and Joie the Vivre Hotels were the first two former Two Roads Hospitality brands to join the World of Hyatt programme in March and May this year, respectively. Hyatt will also introduce Destination Hotels into its loyalty programme later this year.
To celebrate the news, World of Hyatt members can earn 2,000 bonus points for their first qualifying stay at each of the new brands (up to 8,000 bonus points), plus a free night when they have stayed at all four brands (Thompson Hotels, Joie de Vivre Hotels, Alila Hotels and Resorts, and Destination Hotels) this year. Eligible stays at participating hotels begin once each property join World of Hyatt and are valid through December 31 this year.
Commenting on the news, Amy Weinberg, senior vice president of World of Hyatt, said: “We are looking forward to offering our World of Hyatt members the opportunity to discover even more unique destinations and exclusive experiences at these remarkable properties while enjoying the rewards they’ve come to expect from World of Hyatt.”
At present, Alila Hotels and Resorts has a portfolio of 19 properties across Indonesia, India, Cambodia, Oman, China, Malaysia and the US. Hyatt has announced plans to introduce the Alila brand to Europe with a new property set to open in Switzerland in 2023.