The carrier will start flights from Paris CDG to Guadeloupe and Martinique in November, adding to the French Caribbean destinations already served from Orly airport.
The carrier will operate both routes weekly from November 4, in a move which will give UK passengers the choice of connecting at CDG for flights to these destinations, as neither are served directly from London.
The new routes will be served by B777-300ER aircraft configured for 422 economy seats (Voyageur), with 36 in premium economy (Alizé), and 14 in business (Affaires)
It means Air France will offer a total of 28 flights per week to and from the French Caribbean this winter. The new schedules from CDG are listed below.
For more information visit airfrance.co.uk.
Report by Mark Caswell
Flight schedule from Friday November 4, 2011:
- Departs 1155, Sundays, Paris-Charles de Gaulle
- Arrives 1540, Sundays, Pointe-à-Pitre
- Departs 1805, Saturdays, Pointe-à-Pitre
- Arrives 0650, Sundays, Paris-Charles de Gaulle
- Departs 1615, Saturdays, Paris-Charles de Gaulle
- Arrives 2005, Saturdays, Fort-de-France
- Departs 2220, Fridays, Fort-de-France
- Arrives 1115, Saturdays, Paris-Charles de Gaulle