New Tried and Tested reviews added
Published: 17/11/2012 - Filed under: News »
Business Traveller's editorial team regularly publishes flight reviews on this website, all of which can be viewed at businesstraveller.com/tried-and-tested. In the last couple of weeks the following reviews have been published:
- British Airways B747-400 new First, London to Seattle
- Qatar Airways B787 business class, Seattle to Doha
- Qatar Airways B777-200 business class, Doha to London
- British Airways E170 UK Domestic, London City to Aberdeen
- British Airways E170 UK Domestic, Aberdeen to London City
- Cathay Pacific B777-300ER business class, Hong Kong to London
- Finnair A330-300 business class, Helsinki to Seoul
- Finnair A330-300 economy class, Seoul to Helsinki
- Finnair A320 economy class, Helsinki to London
- United B767-300ER Global First, London to Chicago
- United B767-300ER Business First, Chiacgo to London
RBOJWANI - 16/12/2012 22:06
Ridiculous Austrian New Business Class Announcement
My family of 4 travelled to Dubai recently and only after repeatedly confirming on the phone and website time and again if the New Business Class seats were available on the Austrian flight from Vienna to Dubai on the 6th Dec 2012 Outbound and 11th Dec 2012 return.
Even until a day before Departure I doubled check and was looking forward to this new experience with my full family as Frankly the Old Austrian Business is a story most of us already know..
Unfortunately I was shocked to see the Old seats which were as Disastrous and a total dissapointment. What is worse is that I dont expect an apology but DEMAND an explanation from a Full Star Alliance Partner - AUSTRIAN as to how could they make such balant announcements and be affirmative even if there was fraction of a doubt that the new seats might not be available.. I was given to ask by one of the Head Stewardess that she was informed that they did not receive some spare parts from Washington or Seatle.
Why should we as four Business class paying customers suffer this Agony.. Star Alliance - Austrian should not just be allowed to let go scot free.. Its NOT FAIR..
ADD A COMMENT »