Which Airport Are You?

Back to Forum
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

• LuganoPirate
    Participant

I’m Castlebar in County Mayo!

icenspice
    Participant

I’m afraid you have been abandoned LP ?

Bath_VIP
    Participant

Perhaps your airport code should replace the stars in astrology? I’ve just checked and found that Donald J Trump & Jeremy B Corbyn don’t exist (neither does Owen Smith for that matter) but Theresa M May (somewhere in Madagascar) and Hilary R Clinton (somewhere in Kazakhstan) do. Seems a fair reflection of their political fortunes.

Poshgirl58
    Participant

Bit short of relatives with three initials.

I don’t exist, but my brother is Maron Island, Papua New Guinea (MNP). My younger niece is Coimbra, Portugal (CBP).

penfold69
    Participant

Artesia Municipal Airport (ATS) – Perfect for short hops across the Mexican border

Graemeo1
    Participant

My intials are actually ‘GOD’ but if I incorporate my middle name I would be GGO – Guiglo, Cote D’Ivoire.

Interesting little game though! I remember as a kid, instead of my dad reading my sister and I a story at bedtime we used to play ‘What’s the capital of….’

I would honestly study maps and globes for days on end just to ensure I got one over my big sister! Although it is probably the reason I’ve spent my entire career working in the travel industry 🙂

Henryp1
    Participant

Seems I’m a heliport not an airport.

Flightlevel
    Participant

My namesake is almost extinct (much like me some may say) though l’m not going to give this game away by revealing my identity. I wonder what well known aviation people have for their initials and is the location appropriate – or is that an invasion of their privacy! FUN is the best airport code though I doubt its anyone’s initials.

Cloud-9
    Participant

I am Melbourne City Heliport which is pretty cool!

Must do a helicopter ride when I next visit the family 🙂

Hm700069
    Participant

Lhr to Dac VIA Doh

Tom Otley
    Keymaster
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls