Where Is / Was Your First Flight This Year

Back to Forum
Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)

• PeterCoultas
    Participant

like epeek06 a January quickie: LBA-AMS then AMS-LHR finished back to Leeds with rail trip a £8 ….first real trip starts in Feb: LBA-LHR-GVA-FRA-DEN-RNO-ABQ-DEN-PDX-YVR (all low cost economy) then, at last, in business comfort, YVR-AMS-LBA….several ski breaks on the way!…

1nfrequent
    Participant

LHR – CDG. I’ve got a few leisure trips booked over the next 12 months – mix of s-h and l-h and am waiting to hear if I’m going to finally get some business travel.

1F

canucklad
    Participant

I’m going to be boring.

Business travel, now primarily done using East Coast! Unless trip to London offices planned well in advance.

So my first flight will be to HKG in March. EDI > IST > HKG with Turkish. I’m hoping that Lionel Messi ,Kobe Bryant and co’s recommendation aren’t just pie in the sky.

Not off to a good start though, as they don’t seem to be able to sort out a simple issue as recognizing my AC card!

DutchinSwitzerland
    Participant

First trip of the year was a regular AMS-GVA (a route i did almost on a weekly basis during the last 4 months of 2013 so i’m glad that is over now). Next trip is to Milan but then by train, apparently a beautiful route and the week after to AUH (via AMS but still with Etihad). Real travelling starts in MArch again.

@canucklad, flew TK to JNB last year and really had a good experience, the lounge in IST is wonderful.

NTarrant
    Participant

First of the year LHR-RUH 08 Jan, then this week RUH-DMM-RUH on Flynas.

ThomasK
    Participant

BKK-REP (Siem Reap) on Air Asia

newbieflyer
    Participant

LHR -HAK (Haikou) and SYX (Sanya) – LHR, Via CAN.
    On China Southern 787, in economy.
    Trip report to follow.

canucklad
    Participant

Morning DutchinSwitzerland
    Looking forward to the in-flight service, never considered Turkish, it’s a boys trip for the rugby, so cost was definitely the deciding factor when my mate booked it . A great deal in “Y” ,leaves us with more Wan Chai dollars!! : )

Fingers crossed that I can use my charm to get good seats prior to departure!

I’m AC Silver, so no lounge access for me I’m afraid, did you notice any good bars at IST?

Wasborntotravel
    Participant

Couple of work LHR to Edinburgh with BA

Virgin from LHR to Hong Kong, first long haul flight with them. Then Thai A380 HKG to Bangkok and onto Phuket also with Thai. Currently sat watching the sunset over the islands…. It’s a tough start to 2014

malbarda
    Participant

Jan 2: AMS – LBA on Jet2 to visit the family, followed by Jan. 7 with BA from LBA via LHR to JFK – home again!

TerryMcManus24
    Participant

Moonlight flight tonight with Bangkok Airways from Chiang Mai to BKK.-Krungthrep.

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls