What is the WORST airline food you ever had?

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

• Senator
    Participant

I guess we are mostly discussing Econ cabin food here. My experience on CO has been in BusinessFirst and First only, and CO beats LH, SK, BA, LX downright every day of the week, and twice on Saturdays when it comes to F&B in Club/Business. The only airline matching CO is OS.

I find the LX offer on LHR-ZRH somwhat bland.

bqtraveller
    Participant

Given the fact that the forum is about personal experiences, chances are they will vary from one route to another in the same airline. But to mr Senator, i have to say that more than half of the flights i have taken in the last 5 years in CO from BOG to IAH and EWR, were in bussiness, and is the same crap quality of food, just bathed with different sauces and served in china and white tablecloth. This sure has to do with the fact that in both routes they have a monopoly. Anyway if you have to make that trip someday, hope you won t have to use CO unless you want to lose the high opinion you have about their food

Senator
    Participant

bqtraveller,

Sorry to hear that. My experience has been stellar on CO. My sample size is rather small with a total of four trans-Atlantic (single) flights and four US domestic flights. As you state, personal preference is important.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Have to agree Senator, LHR – ZRH and vv. However, bearing in mind the short duration and the low cost fares, even in Business, I’m not really fussed.

I don’t know if you ever flew Crossair, but they offered a selection of mini-rolls, filed with various meats, veggies etc which they would pass round to business class passengers. This would be fine for me and probably cheaper for the airline as well.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls