Virgin Atlantic A340-300 Upper Class

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

BrianCollins
    Participant

Using VA drive thru check in was quickly through check in and security where my wife had her usual handbag search, as seems with most airports these days a walk through the duty free to reach the Virgin clubhouse where wife was informed there were no treatment time available, full English for both of us, using the Wi-Fi in the clubhouse is very hit and miss and this time was a miss, so time to catch up on reading.

The flight was called and we made our way to check in which was a bit of a shambles, the check in staff were selling upgrades which was causing a Q even though there was priority booking,as we were unable to do OLCI thought one of us might have been chosen for a search but one seats had been moved, when I queried why was told one of the beds was not working but seat was used by someone else!

Was offered champagne (declined) tho wife said yes, delayed a hour on the stand due to a passenger changing there mind so luggage taken of, I’m not a good flyer but know its a means to the end. I read on a flight wife watches films, although I’m not keen on Poland food meals were nice, wine was served pre dinner, drinks were not offered more then once but could always walk to the bar all in all a ok flight.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls