Upgrade on BA

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

ExecPlatAA
    Participant

Hi All – looking for advise please – I am traveling from SFO-BOM via LHR and while I Am in Business on AA from SFO-LHR, I am in Economy on BA from LHR-BOM (BA 138). I am One World Emerald and in H class. Any options for a paid upgrade/special etc that I can access while at the First Lounge in LHR T5? Any other suggestions (other than re issue and do a full paid Club :)). Suggestions appreciated.

flier74
    Participant

Depending in how busy the flight is and if it is not too busy in World Traveller Plus, they might have a special promotion upgrade available on the day. You could wait until on the day, check your booking for the BA flight on ba.com or call BA and see if you can do it beforehand.
    As to from Traveller straight to Club- not sure if that is possible, unless you first upgrade and pay for World Traveller Plus and then hope for a promotional rate from Plus to Club at a later time. Whether this is possible in H Class or not,I do not know, but maybe some of the experts can enlighten you.

first_class_please
    Participant

If seats are available BA do now have fixed £ rates for cabin upgrades. They depend on the particular route but I think start as low as £149 for economy to economy plus on “short” long hail flights, like UK – US east coast.

The cost from economy plus to business is usually a little more and again higher for business to first. Two cabin upgrades are possible so you can pay to get from economy to business.

There is a ticketing / customer service desk in the middle of T5, you can ask there if the option is available for your flight.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls