Unable to log into the forum from mobile devices

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• seasonedtraveller
    Participant

For the past 6-7 weeks, I have been unable to log into the forum from either my phones – GalaxyS7 & iPhone6 nor my tablet.

Both username and password are correct & no error messages are displayed but the log in does not happen and returns me to the same page. I’ve cleared Cookies/Cache etc but still no joy.

Any thoughts from the BT team?
    Anyone else have issues?

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

seasonedtraveller – really sorry about that. Give me a moment and I’ll look into it.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

I just tried logging in to the site on an iPad using my wife’s account (strangely she doesn’t seem to have used it for some time – or ever).
    Since I didn’t know her password I put her email in and then the password was wrong and I reset it, but with the new password I could log on.
    If you get chance on one of the mobile devices could you try that? I can always reset it to whatever you like later.
    Again, sorry for the trouble. I’d like to say we have suffered a power shortage but that just wouldn’t be true.

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

And I’m in.
    Thank you Tom.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Not wishing to muddy any waters but hope the info helps, I also use an S7, an S5, a Galaxy Tab and a TabS2 and have no problems logging in on any of the devices.

capetonianm
    Participant

I’ve been logged in since Friday on a mobile device without any problems.

SimonS1
    Participant

Mine is working fine too. LG and iphone.

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

Not sure if Tom fiddled and fixed something but suddenly, yesterday I managed to log-in 1st attempt on all 3 devices.
    Cheers
    ST

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls