Turkish Airlines A330-300

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Check in at LHR was good. My hand baggage was overweight but after a small amount of negotiation I was allowed it as carry on. We were 'invited' to use the Air Canada or United Lounge. We went for United and we liked the range of food and drink and the general calmness, space and sophistication of the lounge.

Boarding was late due to a delay but this wasn't shown on the boards so we left the lounge as normal. The business boarding line was not obvious and didn't work well.

We found that the main meal was superb but we were not offered a pre dinner drink with nuts or any kind of amenity kit. The entertainment was good and the seat was a fully flat seat as the plane was a long haul one. The staff were poor – unwelcoming and unhelpful. Our main server couldn't understand, Coke, Veal or Gnocchi. She asked my partner if it was Pasta??

We made the time up in the air and arrived into the chaos that is Atarak airport a few minutes late. TK Istanbul departures lounge was busy upstairs but calm downstairs.

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user JamesDalton can be found here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls