Tiger Air On line Booking issues

Back to Forum
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• K1ngston
    Participant

I have just flown 2 sectors with Tiger from SIN to HKT and had booked “board me first” tickets as well as designated seats which I also paid a premium for..

On Check in heading to Phuket I didnt even check my tickets when receiving them as when I got to the holding area by the flight I noted my seats were in row 22 when I had paid for row 4!

I went to the desk and was brushed aside until I produced the website on my laptop to show them and then they kindly moved my son and I to row 1 but they were not going to listen until I produced the evidence, they told me that row 4 was taken, so I wonder whether they sell the seats multiple times?

I asked them to make sure that my seats which I had paid for would be readily available upon our return which they said they would ensure and low and behold when checking into HKT yesterday for our flight back there was no record and the seats I had paid for had been reassigned.

Again I had to produce my laptop to prove that I had pre purchased and I was moved, this wouldn’t have happened if I hadnt got the proof on the website ..

Not sure if genuine error or a practise to sell and re sell the seats and hope that people dont say anything?

Having said that both legs were stress free, typical Asian LCC and no issues other than those mentioned ….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls