Thomson Airways B767-300ER (283 seats) v3 Premium Class long-haul

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

AnthonyCowling
    Participant

I have recently come back from my honeymoon, we flew from Bristol to orlando Sanford, check in at Bristol was very quick. Which is always a bonus our bags were checked in as priority baggage with labels on them stating last on first off the plane. Which I thought was good. Then we went through security and proceeded to the departure lounge. To be told our flight was delayed due to technical difficulties. They had to fly a different plane down from Newcastle which was an old first choice plane, which I had heard bad reviews about. We’ll the cabin crew were brilliant very attentive. Leg room was brilliant more than adequate, even with me being 6’6″. My wife’s in flight entertainment didn’t work for the whole 9 hour flight! The gentleman in fronts seat was broke so was in the recline position for the whole flight, certain areas of the floor were filthy and my seat pocket was broken so I had very little storage space. We’ll we landed in Sanford and we’re first off the plane, our luggage came off around 20 mins later. So It wasn’t very prioritised. The rest of the airport process was very efficient.

The flight back, again cabin crew were excellent, food was good. Same old shitty first choice plane. Still dirty, seats still broken entertainment worked this time which was a bonus. Landed at Bristol again first off the plane, but our bags were literally the very last ones on the conveyor belt. Very prioritised indeed!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls