Thomas Cook Airlines B757-200 Short/medium-haul

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

simonwood
    Participant

I am 5′ 10″ and average weight. The seat spaces are totally unacceptable. Typical greed tries to add a few extra seats at the expense of the passengers comfort. This greed will lose TC a lot of business over time. I for one will never fly with them again.

To top off the 3hr discomfort, the ‘all day breakfast’ was utterly disgusting. A woman in the next row said to the stewardess that is was not fit to feed to animals. I have to agree.

I did manage to get a refund with an apology although the blame was put squarely on the supplier of the slop. As far as I am concerned, the blame goes to TC alone.

Finally, the plane is very old and outdated. Many seats failed to remain upright, the sound didn’t work on several of the seats and two of the TV screens that I could see were not viewable.

Along with poorly organised boarding and the continual attempts to sell their wares throughout the flight, I have to say TC have let themselves go. There are far better services out there that do not pretend to be better than they are by living on an outdated good reputation.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls