Thesis survey — Peer to peer accommodation

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Sheila_D
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    I am an undergraduate student and am conducting a survey for my thesis. The topic is about business traveler perception about peer to peer accommodation (Airbnb etc).

I would be really happy if you can help me fill out the survey, or send the link to more business travelers who are interested. More responses will always be welcomed.

Here is the link:
    http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/AM28A/

The survey may take you 5 mins to finish. It is anonymous and no emails are required.
    If you have any suggestion or questions, please post here or send me by email which is presented in the survey.

Thank you for your help!
    Sheila

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Hello Sheila,
    Being on the board of three educational institutions, I’m always happy to help students with these questionnaires. However I was unable to get past the first page as I don’t use, and never will use AirBnB, so maybe this survey was not for me.

I thought it may get to the point of asking why I don’t use them but I guess I’ll never know.

Good luck and I hope you get the responses you need.

Sheila_D
    Participant

Thank you for your feedback!
    I modify the questions and some questions are not mandatory now. I would really appreciate it if you are willing to do it again. In your situation, you may skip the motivators and indicate the reasons that you may not choose Airbnb during business travel.
    Also, I would really appreciate it if you can invite more business travelers who may be interested in filling the survey.
    Thank you again for your help!

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I’ve completed it for you. I’m assuming the last section is where I agree the services provided by the hotel are important to me?
    Good luck with it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls