Swiss A340-300 (Config. 1) Business

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

wpcardiff
    Participant

Return zrh/sfo last week. First time on swiss business. Excellent all round service and the new seat are excellent. I like the way they are arranged but some of the single seats are more throne like than others. Overall though very happy with it. No need to fly first if all business classes were this good. I’ll be back!

highcadence
    Participant

Had the opportunity to fly Zur/Bos return last week for the first time in Swiss business. I was aware it had won many recent awards so was looking forward to the experience and change (I normally fly BA). Although exceptional service, food and wine in both directions, I can’t help but think the cabin layout was not far off premium economy (slightly cramped, side-by-side seating, view across entire cabin) compared to BA, Virgin or Cathay. The seat was reasonably comfortable and fine for a day flight, but on return o/n it was completely flat but very low to the floor. In addition, the lounge offerings in both Zurich and Boston were pretty limited on food and seating (particularly as Boston is part of LH). Perhaps I need to experience a few more times to really appreciate, but have to say I was disappointed considering the awards.

cbroo79
    Participant

Overall, the new class is truly nice. However, seats at the isle w/o a box between isle and seat (8k for example) sre really bad. On boarding you have go duck from other pax’s bags and during flight FA’s run into your seat with the carts. Really annoying.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls