Subscriptions have (temporarily) disappeared

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Sorry about this but we are aware of a problem with magazine subscriptions.

This is because of our third party supplier upgrading their systems to a new server infrastructure which is causing some disruption to the integration between the subs system and this website

They are currently working to fix this but at the moment you cannot subscribe or view your sub details.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Apologies, this is still being looked at

peter19
    Participant

Tom,

I had trouble with this and waited to renew. I successfully renewed and could still sign onto he website but I cant sign into the App.
    The app thought I was not subscribed so i did a log out /log in but couldn’t back log in. I have reset all the passwords to cover that off and can log into the site fine but cannot log into the app to get the digital edition.

regards
    Peter

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,
    I’m very sorry about that.
    I’m afraid it isn’t something I can fix today but tomorrow I will be able to have someone look at it and find out what’s gone wrong.
    Sorry for that.
    Tom

Mark Caswell
    Keymaster

Hi Peter – I will speak to our technical team this morning, and will email you directly as soon as this is resolved.

Mark

peter19
    Participant

Gents,
    Thanks for your assistance.
    Peter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls