Strategic Airlines

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

katyk88
    Participant

Travelled from Phuket to Brisbane on Air Australia (Strategic Airlines) on friday 16.12.11.

The flight was delayed. The eight hour flight had no movies available, upon asking about the movies I was advised that there would be none. My seat was broken, the lumbar rest was permanently on. My husbands seat did not recline.

We were not permitted to take water on board the flight, and after being in the air for an hour I went searching for water. I was offered half a cup of water and I was advised that they would bring water around every 20 minutes, this did not happen. I ended up purchasing a bottle for $3. I requested water and it never turned up. When we tried to purchase water again they said they had none and we would have to wait for them to get it from first class. I think the the whole lack of water situation is unacceptable.

Also immigrations forms were not available on the flight and they had to be sourced after arrival, which caused a delay, not good when you have a connecting flight to get to.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls