Skywork Airlines resumes flights

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• FDOS_UK
    Participant

In a time of approaching gloom (literally and metaphorically) for the airline industry, aka the winter season, I noticed a piece of good news today.

Skywork provide some useful flights on ‘thin’ routes, such as LCY-BSL and were expected to lose their operating licence at the end of October due to regulator financial concerns.

However, it appears that they have found a white knight and have resumed operations, today.

I hope that this new certainty will assist them in building a secure future.

https://www.flyskywork.com/en

Alsacienne
    Participant

Hmm …. well their website won’t let me book any flights …. blau = verfugbar (blue = available) and all the dates are grey. Plus the fact that recently their flight from BSL to LCY was late afternoon when Swiss used to offer an early morning service and a late evening return, allowing for a full day’s business.

I wish them well, but their ticket prices are only really suited to those whose fares are being paid for them … and they seem to fly at times to suit themselves rather than their customers.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls