Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

semetonsasak
    Participant

From my experience and from opinion from my nearest family members, Silkair being a budget airline has high flight fares. It is costlier than many national airways. This airline had cheaper deals when introduced. But now ticket fares have been raised.

The flight journey is not confortable. It is too crammed interior. The food served is also not good. My mother who asked for a vegeterian meal was served just with noodles for dinner. This flight has hardly any space to walk inside.

This airline has direct flights to destinations where other airlines do not have direct flights. That is the only benefit I see with this airline. Overall a total suffocation and a total dissatisfaction is the end result of my journey with this airlines.

I will never recommend this airline to anyone. It is in no way comparable to any other airline that I have travelled so far.

LPPSKrisflyer
    Participant

I have always found Silk Air to be very good. They are not and I don’t think ever have marketed themselves as a budget airline and in that food is served on a complimentary basis they are set apart. I’ve only been in the C cabin which is excellent for a shorthaul service, the Y cabin looks as good as any shorthaul Y cabin can and I’m told it is adequate.

I wonder who else you have flown with to make Silk Air seem so poor?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls