Service/ Self-catering Apartment research Survey

Back to Forum
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• S.Brown
    Participant

Hi there,

My name is Shashana Brown and I am a 3rd year degree student studying International Hospitality and Tourism Management at Cardiff Metropolitan University. I am currently searching for 70-100 business professionals who travel frequently to and from or with the UK to assist with a business project feasibility research study for my University module. As this research is linked to my University, ethical considerations will be considered as well as data protection and participant consent agreement.

The study is built around the service/ self-catering accommodation sector and their usage by business and leisure travellers. The aim is to find out how well established they are in the UK, how well they compare to traditional hotel services, long or short stay preferences and the future of this alternative platform.
    I will issue out questionnaires of 10-20 open/closed as well as qualitative/quantitative questions to each participant via an email address provided. At the top of the questionnaire will be a box to be ticked by each participant which will be taken as consent for completing the survey.

I aim to generate as much responses as possible over the next few months to facilitate my business project proposal.
    I would truly appreciate responses from anyone who sees this as an opportunity to assist a young entrepreneur in her venture as well as, add value to a study carried out for the very first time.

If you are interested, please add me to your connections on LinkedIn and inbox me with a short message or send a message to my university email address [email protected] confirming your interest.

If you know any in your connection list on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or twitter 18 years and over that would be interested, please share this link with them.
    Thank you in advance and I truly look forward to speaking with you.

Kind regards
    S.Brown

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls