Service recovery on BA

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

• DontTurnRight
    Participant

Faith finally restored in BA after they finally credited me with 150k Avios points, which seems more than fair. Would have been nicer to have got to this solution more quickly, but I am now a much happier person.

Thank you to all who gave advice in this thread.

FormerlyDoS
    Participant

150k is a lot of Avios and so long as you believe you can use these, then a good result for you.

Might cheer you up, given the current weather in Malta 😉

rjbrownmalta

Fantastic. Well done!

DontTurnRight
    Participant

Formerly Dos – just back this pm from sitting in the cold rain at the Aviva in Dublin (England v Ireland) , so Malta weather not so horrendous at the moment, though expected to get worse in next day or so.Dublin and the Rugby made a great long weekend away.

2 more on time flights on Ryanair!!

Henryp1
    Participant

Yes this is fair, but shameful it took so long.

Henry

philroberts144
    Participant

Hey RickJacko,

Well done fella. After years of always using BA, we had 3 or 4 bad experiences and due to the appalling response we received from our complaints, we have not used them for business or work since. There is a huge amount of arrogance in them expecting our custom. My wife and I and our business would not use them now if they were the last airline on earth.

cheers
    philroberts144

Irons80
    Participant

My bag was left in Milan – through no real fault of BA – fog and my travel plans conflicting… however, they gave me $200 Amex card, £130 refund for clothes and an £80 HLS voucher (my preference over 20,000 Avios) for the inconvenience.

But I am Gold and was in CW, so that helped.

But as ever, it’s about POLITE persistance.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls