SAS A330-300 Economy (long-haul)

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

AndersWesterlund
    Participant

EWR-CPH ( New York – Copenhagen ) 10/26/12

In flight entertainment and seat comfort was very bad. The screen was small, sound quality poor. The screen had seen better days.

Mealservice only 1 free wine/beer, if you want something more to drink you have to pay. The seat was hard, pitch very bad. 4 other passangers complained about the seat comfort. Overall impression of the cabin was not good.

Cabin crew friendly and proffessional. I had a chance to compare flight, flew Swiss International Zurich New York via Copenhagen on the outbound flight. My flight from EWR was cancelled and I was rebooked on SAS. Please see the review on the Swiss flight.

AnthonyDunn
    Participant

Very possibly your last opportunity to sample the pleasures of flying SAS:

FT.com article “SAS warns of ‘final call’ for survival”: Scandinavian airline’s cost-cutting will slash 6,000 jobs dated 12 November 2012.

The staff have until this coming Sunday to agree to dramatic cuts all round or the airline will be declared insolvent and then grounded…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls