ROME IN APRIL – ADVICE ON THINGS TO DO

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• JonathanCohen09
    Participant

Good afternoon fellow posters – I am seeking your advice and hoping that you will be able to help.

I am off to Rome next April with my daughter for a weekend away before she get’s married.

Flights are sorted as is the hotel but I would appreciate any advice that you may be able to offer on things to do and places to eat. We will be there for 2 nights and so I want to have a couple of activities to do during the day and a couple of nice places to eat in the evenings.

I know that April next year is some way off but in my experience the best things get booked up a long time in advance like Opera, Ballet or Concert tickets

Thanks,

JC

MrsLuganoPirate
    Participant

Best coffee in Rome Caffe’ San Eustachio in Piazza San Eustachio

Rome is beautiful when it sleeps – take a walk at 6 am and breathe in the beauty of this city walking with your head up

Piazza del Popolo is gorgeous – sit in a place and read the newspaper

All the Churches rich with incredible works of art, just walk in, sit on benches and watch

Go to Ostia at the seaside

Fantastic food in old style setting is Girarrosto Fiorentino a stone’s throw away from Via Veneto (book on time)

And if you want, watch Suburra on Netflix …. and still go to Rome!

Enjoy!

biguli76
    Participant

Vatican Museum by night, book a guide. It’s terrific. No lines. And Galleria Borghese. Restaurant Mamma Angelina. Enjoy Rome caput mundi <3

openfly
    Participant

Beware of Eastern European gipsy muggers!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls