Qatar Airways returns to London Gatwick

Back to Forum

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Flightlevel 13 Mar 2018
at 01:02

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Tom Otley
    Keymaster

alainboy56
    Participant

Used to use this route very frequently on the old QR076/077 flight which was normally an A330. It was then, at that time more convenient for me and I got to know the 4 or 5 QR staff quite well before 2011. It was a good service and with good loads, so had difficulty understanding why they withdrew from this route. I remember one trip LGW-DOH when Biz was 100% full and I could not get a seat, but the CSM served me Biz Class food and wine ‘down the back’ as a compensation. I never forget the looks of the pax around me, especially as I sat in the very last row of 2 on the left. Hope QR can repeat that level of service…. lol

SimonS1
    Participant

When added to the new BA codeshares on QR flights to Asia this is a real result on the BAEC status front.

icenspice
    Participant

In addition, new route launches to Malta and Luxembourg. No details on when, frequency or equipment used.

Flightlevel
    Participant

QR doing excellent business to expand with codeshares and still making news with new aircraft.
    Their new ‘public’ accounting satisfies the Americans and oneworld status for miles keeps the customers happy so their development is unrestricted despite a few local difficulties!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls