Qantas A380-800 First

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Shamsh1
    Participant

It was my second flight on th A380 and definately the best first class experience I ever had.
    Checkin started complicated, as I had an incoming flight with BA from Vienna, and BA was incapable to print a boarding pass for the LHR-SIN sector, although it was a BA codeshare. So after landing in LHR T3 I had to explain several times that I was a connecting passenger with no boarding card, just a BA Gold Card and queue up at connecting flights, before finally visiting the First lounge in T3, which was OK, not to be compared with the First lounge in T5.
    Boarding was flawless and welcome onboard very pleasant. The F-suites were the best I have ever flown with, offering plenty of room even for tall people, with duvet and mattrass, definately one class better than BA’s or LH’s. It’s actually a little hotel in the sky, with all the comfort you can dream of. I visited also the Upper Deck with Business and Premium Economy which looked also very comfortable, only the lounge in the nose of the Upper Deck seemed to me useless and unappealing, no wonder, nobody used them.
    The service was outstanding, the quality of drinks high class, the food was not so much to my taste, I should have taken another choice, but was too tired in the end. So I investigated the IFE a little bit and had a wonderful sleep on a very quiet flight.
    Breakfast was perfect, with a wide choice of tees – something the “British” BA still doesn’t manage! The arrival in Changi was 15 minutes ahead of schedule, and honestly, I regretted the flight was already over.
    Disembarking was quick and easy and after passing immigration the bags were aleady circling on the belt.
    All together, certainly my best flight experience within the last 25 years.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls