Priority Pass

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

• No Name
    Participant

Many thanks for your comments. I actually find the card more convenient, as I mentioned above. I keep all travel documents on my personal, and prefer not to use phone apps where data is held, particularly in an airport, nor do I want all on one system which I can lose more readily.

Why am I so annoyed? because they make a sales claim to deliver within 3-5 days, Because each time I contact them I get mistruth after mistruth. Do I wished to be force to go digit despite my preference to use a card. No, and nor do I feel I should have to pay £15 extra for delivery. There are many aspects of this company which professionally leaves me to wonder how long they will survive. The market is dynamic, people are complaining about poor customer service, they are wilfully disregarding the law with respect to providing basic information and taking payments without permission, their financial situation isn’t great. My professional instinct is to avoid such companies.

Chris in Makati
    Participant

Once all Priority Pass lounges are able to accept digital cards I doubt they will continue to offer plastic cards any more. Digital and online is the way everything is going to end up.

Paper airline tickets have already gone electronic. Credit cards will be replaced with Apple Pay, Android Pay etc. Printed boarding cards will be replaced with mobile boarding passes. Eventually I expect even passports will be replaced with some secure electronic method of identification.

Hi Kathy, we’re disappointed to hear you still haven’t received your membership card. We apologise for any contradictory messages you might have received regarding the card delivery. This is not something we would expect from our support team. Customer satisfaction is something that we take very seriously and we would like to see if there is anything else we could do to assist you. In order to do this we will need to locate your membership details. However, as this is a public forum we ask that you email your full name, membership number and address to [email protected] for data protection reasons and we will give you a call as soon as we receive your email. Thanks, Priority Pass

No Name
    Participant

Thank you so much for the response. I had exhaustedly given up any hope! I will definitely send my details via email so you can ensure the card is delivered. Thank you.

No Name
    Participant

Hi Chris, you’re probably right most things will go digital eventually. However, there needs to be an option in the meantime or a statement by the provider that they only have a digit payment system or membership etc. Then the market can choose their preference or supplier. At the moment, I believe digital carries its own risks and I’m not yet keen to unwittingly share my data etc (having worked in financial services)

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls