Poor Cathay service

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

tunyawat
    Participant

After having such a long flight time… I found that my last connection was delayed for 3 more hours and there was a flight leave earlier and I asked to changed (which I think they should automatically done by the airline). I also told that my suitcase was missing and cannot put me on the earlier flight and they not yet sure if I can even be on my original flight!!! Its not my fault that they missing my suitcase and now they even suggest that I should appreciate them if they can put me on my original flight.. whats a crappy service. I guess this is cheap tactic not to put me on the early flight and want passenger off their back..
    1) Should passenger put on the early flight as automatic if the flight was delayed and other early flight available?
    2) If the suitcase was missing from those connecting flight, can passenger still be able to board the flight?

stevescoots
    Participant

1) yes but only if there is a spare seat. some airlines will offer passengers on the flight a bonus if they give up a seat for delayed passengers.

2: yes they can and the airline should put your case on next flight. BA did this for me a while back on a tight connection due to delay.

GrahamSmith

Thread title changed. Please don’t write titles with borderline rude words in them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls