Parking questions for ATL

Back to Forum
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• nopeda
    Participant

I’m planning to fly from ATL to PHX and want to leave my vehicle in an onsite parking lot so I can walk from the car to the terminal. It will be there from Friday evening to the following Friday evening. In a forum post someone said they always park in the North daily parking area. I don’t care about it being covered and just want the cheapest place with the best chance of finding a parking spot. I’ll be parking it on a Friday evening probably around 8:30 pm. In a satellite view of the area the West economy parking had the most open parking spots. Can anyone share their opinions about which parking area would be cheapest and most likely to have open spots? North, West, South all would be fine. I’m flying Delta but don’t care about walking a few exta yards if the Delta area is on the other side of the building from where I park. Also can anyone explain the difference between the daily parking and the economy parking?

Thank you for any help!
    David

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls