New SAS Business Class Seat from 2015

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

GoldFlyer
    Participant

German Aerotelegrah.com website is reporting about a new SAS business class seat which the airline will introduce in 2015.

The long haul Airbus jets from SAS will get a make-over. Seven Airbus A330 and A340 will receive a completely new cabin environment. In addition, the airline will add 12 new planes to its fleet starting from 2015. First four Airbus A330 and then from 2018 eight Airbus A350. The airline has now unveiled the new business class seat (180 deg, 6ft 5in long). For the design of the seat the airline has gone into corporation with bed manufacturer Haestens. A bed from this manufacturer will set you back as much as a compact car. Now the premium customers form SAS can enjoy it.

For pictures see link:
    http://www.aerotelegraph.com/sas-scandinavian-airlines-neue-business-class

So far I have not contributed to this forum, but I’ve enjoyed reading the discussions from other users for some time now.

mkcol74
    Participant

CXDiamond
    Participant

I like SAS longhaul but I fear that it will take more than a new seat to sort out their problems.

Tramor01
    Participant

They certainly need to up their game – The current business offering is definitely 2nd division, probably one of the worst amongst Star Alliance members
    Last month I flew two returns CPH to SFO and CPH to ORD and cabins were extremely “tired” to say the least….. broken in-flight entertainment system, seats coming apart etc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls