Most Embarrassing PJ Flight Ever?

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

SergeantMajor
    Participant

Sounds unimaginably awful:

“This following nightmare is a 100% fully verified true story. It that happened to a very unlucky investment banker who has asked to remain anonymous for obvious reasons. He sent the story in to the amazing satirical twitter page “Goldman Sachs Elevator” (@GSElevator) which you need to follow immediately if you aren’t already. GSElevator was kind enough to let us re-post the full account of this incredible real life horror story below…”

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/the-most-embarrassing-private-jet-flight-of-all-time/

FormerlyDoS
    Participant

“100% fully verified true story”

Isn’t that slightly overkill on the veracity front?

millionsofmiles
    Participant

beautiful…less beautiful when you imagine being in that situtaion.

Same happened to me on the way back from Bangladesh…when the table was set for dinner. But that was a big bird, a 744..and I occupied one of the two restrooms for half the flight. The ladies fed me Imodium, unsweetened black tea and salty crackers.

StephenLondon
    Participant

I believe an EK Airbus A310 was taken out of service for three days following multiple incidences of, um, issues on a flight from Dhaka to Dubai.

Following a delay, pax were fed on the ground. Mistake. Big Mistake. Huge. The numbers of lavatories couldn’t serve the numbers of customers. Oh dear!

seanyjmuclhr
    Participant

Fantastic story, thanks for sharing SM!

Haven’t laughed so hard in a long time, a great way to start a Friday afternoon.

That poor guy, oh the shame…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls