Monday funday: BA captain in naked cockpit selfie scandal!

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• TheLion
    Participant

Saw this on a-net earlier; felt I absolutely had to share as it’s 100% guaranteed to brighten up your day!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2081464…y-cockpit-pics

Gives a new meaning to cockpit, though I pity this fool using his tool while supposed to be flying a plane and keeping his passengers safe!

Endless gags (gagging?) to follow, guaranteed…

Apology and Warning: Link to the awful S*n rag was necessary here, as it was the only uncensored source. Apologies to anyone in the football or other community they have denigrated over the years. I despise this dirty paper as much as you do, however this one was too good to not link to!

LuganoPirate
    Participant

But where was the Co-pilot? Something fishy here and I don’t really believe it.

TCSH11
    Participant

Not sure this is real

canucklad
    Participant

As “Nan” from the Catherine Tate show would say……..
    “What a load of ****** *****”

On the same theme, but,and no apologies for the puns ….my mate told us a story about a Canadian colleague.
    Whilst taxing his aircraft at YYZ he saw a sister ship arriving and passing on a parralel taxiway, he briefly whipped down his breeks and mooned the other flight crew, to much hilarity in both cockpits. Sadly when he arrived back at his home base he took a severe spanking from the senior reporting captain. Apparently a control tower chap witnessed his cheeky comic crack and reported it back to the airline.

GivingupBA
    Participant

After reading the first post on this thread, I’m just glad that the cockpit is out of view these days behind locked doors…

canucklad, your story from YYZ, and the “control tower chap” reporting it back to the airline, really made me laugh!

TheLion
    Participant

@cancuklad

All the lols! Some people just take life too seriously sadly 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls