Miles Expiry

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

peter19
    Participant

I have had a couple of accounts with expiring miles recently for airlines I haven’t flown for a while or took random flights with. At the time I did not see the benefit of associating the miles with another airline or in some cases could not.
    I bought a couple items off an associated shop for one airline and I donated miles to some charity from others.

In some cases I couldn’t cant even give my full balance away and I’m left with a small amount to expire. I understand there is an admin element associated but in the charity example I could only give 2/3 of my balance where they could have benefited from that little bit extra.

What do others tend to do?

MrMichael
    Participant

I don’t chase them, but if I did have a few about (other than Avios that I get by default) I would probably forget about them as soon as I got them. I probably have some Accor points somewhere, but as I now boycott the robbing toerags they can keep them and put them where the sun does not shine.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls