Luxury Hotels in Agra

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Anonymous

samanthak
    Participant

Hi ,
    Suggestions wanted for good hotel options in Agra, India . The idea is to spend a couple of days in Agra , relax & unwind. A great spa would be a bonus.. Friends recommend ITC Mughal & its Spa, Kaya Kalp.. Anybody who has had the chance to experience this property ?

CrazyCanuck
    Participant

The whole family spent a few days in Agra a couple of weeks ago. The Spa is amazing and it claims to be the largest in Asia. The decor of the spa is amazing, just for this take a tour. The massages are good and are worthwhile after seeing the beauty and history of Agra. Happy to give some tips if you want.

GoonerLondon
    Participant

The Oberoi just by the Taj is sensational.

They drive you to the gate of the Taj in a golf cart! It means you can get in at the crack of dawn before anyone else arrives. Worth it for that alone.

But the R&R is also great – fab pool spa and gym…

samanthak
    Participant

Thank you for the tips ! @CrazyCanuck @GoonerLondon

@CrazyCanuck
    – I am kinda making up my mind to stay at ITC Mughal , esp after seeing your first hand info.. 🙂 Could you give me a little more details abt the place & the hotel.. Thanks! Also what place do you recommend for staying in Delhi ?

SimonRowberry
    Participant

I’ve stayed at the Taj Palace. Pretty good hotel. The Club Floor is good – great lounge. The service is above average throughout the hotel, and it is easy to access Connaught Place and other parts of the city centre. Simon

OzTraveller
    Participant

you asked for suggestions on good hotel options yet the thread headline is Luxury Hotels in Agra … there is a difference of course … however if you are going to Agra and want truly one of the most luxurious hotels in India or even the world, then it is the Oberoi. I have stayed there 3 times.

M.Moose
    Participant

samanthak – The Le Royal Meridien Delhi is a good choice for Delhi hotel. It’s contemporary and has a nice elegant touch.

Generally speaking, can’t go wrong with the ITC chain in India – I’ve stayed with them in Agra, Jaipur and Mumbai.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls