Lufthansa A380-800 Business

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

FrankAntonysamy
    Participant

This was my first trip on a A-380 and I was slightly disappointed – because it turned out exactly like any other Lufthansa long haul business class flight.

There was nothing special aboard the A380 – the small entertainment system screens, the same entertainment options and even the seat was not a fully flat bed. That was a disappointment – why would Lufthansa not fit their new fully flat business class seats in the A380?? Lufthansa has not tried to do anything fancy in the A380 – they have treated this as a huge plane where they can have lots of seats!!

The one difference from a 747 was the availability of a huge cabinet kind of space along the window. I could comfortably keep my laptop and other stuff, without having to keep that in the over head luggage area.

Food on the flight – good options and surprisingly, they did not run out of any options.

The flight from Frankfurt was in the new Z terminal. The terminal is huge and I actually enjoyed the rather long walk to the gate! The Business Lounge is quite crowded and finding a good place to relax is a bit of a challenge. The lounge has good beverage options and average food options. The shower rooms were clean and spacious.

All 4 legs my travel – Chennai to Frankfurt to Houston and back were classic Lufthansa. Efficient service, on-time flights. As a business traveler, I don’t expect anything else.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls