London City Airport

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Kay367
    Participant

Hello, Have you ever traveled from London City Airport? Do you frequently travel on business from London City Airport? If your answer is yes, please could you click on the below link and fill in the below survey? It is two minutes long! I am researcher and is currently identifying the reasons why London City airport is a preferred airport for business travelers.

Please help me gain my answers by filling the form.

https://uwl.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/london-city-airport

I will look forwards to your answers.

Thank you in advance.

Kay367

AMcWhirter
    Participant

Kay367 – Are you based in N America ? I ask because of the way you spell ‘travelers.’

Kay367
    Participant

Hello,

No, I am from London, UK.

SimaHir
    Participant

There is a 4 year gap in your age delineation – including yours truly!

Martin36
    Participant

Kay: I have completed the survey. It would be good to see a survey which seeks opinion on specific routes.

Kay367
    Participant

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for participating in the survey – I am truly grateful. I will show you the results once I have closed the survey.

*Martin36 – I was thinking of completing a survey on specific routes from London city airport the only downside is that I have limited time to do this. Although it would be very interesting to find out which route is popular and why.

*SimaHir – Thanks for pointing that out 🙂

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Also completed.

Alex, unfortunately on my MS Word spell checker (UK English) “traveller” corrects to “traveler”.
    An abomination I agree but perhaps excuses Kay’s choice of spelling? 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls