Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Anonymous

connorJohnson
    Participant

Have BA changed the 747 to A380 on the above route. I remember they had planned to use the A380.

Thanks

JasPat1
    Participant

HI connorJohnson, looks like BA are putting the A380 from Friday 1st July 2016. Hope this is of help!

icenspice
    Participant

Hello connor

I flew on the BA209 from T3 in November and it was an A380. A few weeks previously the same flight from T5 was on a B744.

connorJohnson
    Participant

Dear Icenspice,

Do you know a way i can find out if it my flight is a A380 or not?

Thanks,
    Connor

AMcWhirter
    Participant

connorJohnson – Have you tried ba.com ? When are you travelling ?

connorJohnson
    Participant

Dear Alex,

Thought i was travelling next month but i have now been told I’m not needed till June 2016. On BA its still says that both BA flights are 747

Thanks,
    Connor

SimonS1
    Participant

Normally the early flight is 747 and the later flight is A380

However from late March to late June it switches to 747.

chriswiles
    Participant

I’ve been on the MIA BA A380 twice in the last 6 weeks.

Superb plane, BA staff seem overly keen to please and they come around with bottles, topping up your glass. Never had so much champagne. Entertainment is better and the toilets are huge (at the front). It’s quiet, too.

Just came back from Boston on a 777 and it’s no comparison. Service was dire compared to the A380! I was told the 777 has very limited storage, with the kitchen serving First and Business, so they limit the champagne on offer – they only came around twice in the entire flight!

One thing that hasn’t changed, is MIA immigration. Was a nightmare last weekend. US immigration diverted everyone via the automatic kiosks and the queue was huge and two hours long 🙁

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls