British Airways – It was going so well ……..

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

• capetonianm
    Participant

I admit that I haven’t made a booking on Ryanair’s website for many years as I won’t travel on them, but for various reasons I sometimes look at the website, and whilst there is far too much ‘clutter’ and it looks like a dog’s breakfast, it does seem easy to get the information one is looking for along with a price.

BA’s on the other hand is so frustrating that sometimes when I go on it with the intention of making a booking, I end up booking through another channel – or with another carrier. I do wonder if they realise how much business they are losing through this and other failures.

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

Same problem this morning. Right now. Trying to book flight and car rental. Timer spinning round and round.

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

Success.
    Booking made.
    Not before time.

FDOS_UK
    Participant

[quote quote=804472]Maybe, but I find Ryanair’s website the hardest to make a booking on (I accept I may be alone in this since clearly millions manage to do it every year).
    Wizz Air this week was a comparatively painless process, though I did agonise over whether it was worth joining the Wizz Discount Club. I did in the end.

[/quote]

I find Ryanair reasonably straight forward (probably helps that I’ve used it a bit), but easyJet’s is the easiest (no pun intended).

rferguson
    Participant

I think ba.com is down again. I can’t reach it anyway.

FDOS_UK
    Participant

It’s up for me, at the moment (13:40).

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls