iPad3: Coming March 7th?

Back to Forum
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

• MartynSinclair
    Participant

I have just had a meeting with an economist cancelled tomorrow as he has been invited to an iPAD press briefing in the city being beamed live from West Coast.

Seems the wait is nearly over.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I love the iPad and I hope it’s worth the upgrade with plenty of new features,otherwise I won’t bother.

VintageKrug
    Participant

Has anyone ordered one?

BeckyBoop
    Participant

There is no Ipad 3 only Ipad2 HD 🙁

HedgeFundFlyer
    Participant

Would love one but my ipad 2 is less than a year old and I can’t really justify the expense. I may give it to my mum though!

The usual queue of nutters is already forming outside the Apple store on Regent Street. I love Apple products but what possesses people to sit in all elements for 5 days to get hold of, basically, the same device with a better screen and 4G is beyond me.

Besides, if you buy one via the BA estore, you get Avios!!

BeckyBoop
    Participant

ChrisBuda82
    Participant

BeckyBoop its Ipad not Ipad 3 or ipad HD!

Mine comes on Friday was shipped last week.

Office for Ipad will come out soon has inside info it all working just the pricks at the top need to say when to go they think there lose destop sales.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I pre-ordered one and have just cancelled the order. Not enough new features to warrant upgrading. I can live perfectly well with the current screen and don’t really need to read the paper or contribute to this forum in HD with zillions of pixels.

Also no 4g in Europe yet, so don’t need that feature either.

BeckyBoop
    Participant

Thanks Chris, will you please keep me updated with the office for ipad, ta xx

LP do you use an external keyboard? xx

RichHI1
    Participant

Got mine on order (luckily Verizon has 4G in US -Gave up on AT&T their data service has become oversubscribed and you cannot get connections in busy places). For me the HD screen is the big thing. Just right for watching itunes shows in flight. (Doesnlt need in flight power so even works in CLub Eruope.)

LuganoPirate
    Participant

No Becky I don’t. Just the regular screen. I’m quite used to it now and means I can check email, twitter etc while watching cricket, rugby or, dare I say it, my favourite soaps!

LuganoPirate
    Participant

There are currently apps which allow you to read and edit word and excel docs. It’s not true office but I’ve found them adequate till now.

BeckyBoop
    Participant

This mornings meeting had one of my board getting excited about about the upcoming microsoft tablet, would be intresting to know how you all feel about it?

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-18500954

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls