IHG’S NEW PRIORITY CLUB

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

flyingcanadian
    Participant

Good day to all.
    Now that IHG has launched its “New Priority Club”, has anybody positive or negative feedback on it, please?
    From previous threads, I gathered that many members were leaving PC, and moving (back) to Hilton Honors?
    I am a member of both at the top level, and it is interesting to see how other members feel. However, it was “not all sweet” at HH as they had raised their qualification levels, which was going to make it difficult for some of you to re-qualify as a “Diamond” on points.
    I spend 250 nights a year in hotels, and I am always interested in other guests’ view and opinion.
    Thank you very much, and enjoy the summer.

Raffles99
    Participant

Nothing has changed much, to be frank.

Letting reward nights count towards status makes minimal difference. Reducing qualifying nights for status by usinG more brands makes minimal difference.

Free internet is a big one for me, admittedly.

But compared to hiking redemption rates and making it unbelievably tricky to requalify on points (now bonuses don’t count) – both of which happened earlier this year – the new changes are minimal.

PC still beats Hilton, though. 50k for an IC redemption beats 90k/95k for a Conrad / Waldorf redemption.

HUGE number of bonus codes at present – http://www.headforpoints.com/2013/06/10/new-priority-club-bonus-codes-released-worth-10000-points/

And the PC Black credit card in the UK give Platinum for as long as you keep it. £99 card fee but, hey, you keep Plat with no bother. 40,000 point bonus points for signing up as well, if you use the right link.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls